2008年4月26日星期六

What does a passionate blogger

下一张
What does a passionate blogger do once she reaches the 1500 post milestone? Create her own blog, of course! I am happy to announce that as of today, I am taking the solo blogging plunge. My new blogging home is at http://blog.insiderchatter.com/
ZDNet editor in chief Dan Farber marked my one year Digital Markets anniversary last month by noting I have “covered the waterfront on emerging trends and the people at the heart of the business Internet,” and I will continue doing so at my new blogging home: My very own InsiderChatter.com
I thank all my loyal Digital Markets readers and invite you to read me going forward at InsiderChatter.com
Donna Bogatin has been probing the business heart of the Internet for more than ten years. Don't miss a single post. Subscribe via Email or RSS. Got news? Send Donna your pitch. Find out more at Donna's Website: InsiderChatter.com. For disclosures on Donna's industry affiliations, click here.
var page_name = '';
var invisible = '';
function sE(){return true;}window.onError=sE;var wtsui='al6360';
try{var wtsb=top.document;var wtsr=wtsb.referrer;var wtsu=wtsb.URL;}
catch(e){var wtsb=document;var wtsr=wtsb.referrer;var wtsu=wtsb.URL;}
var wtsrn=Math.random();var qry=wtsui+':2::'+escape(wtsr)+'::'
+screen.width+'x'+screen.height+'::'+screen.colorDepth+'::'
+escape(page_name)+'::'+invisible+'::'+wtsrn+'::'+escape(wtsu);
document.write('');

没有评论: